March 29, 2011

Coupon Printers!! Brother Laser Printer for $50 Shipped!!

Jenny over at SouthernSavers.com has posted this awesome deal on  a Brother Laser Printer!!

To Quote Jenny-
"Right now you can get my all time favorite printer at Office Depot for $50!  Remember it comes with toner that can print a good 1000-2000 sheets before needing to be refilled (see if your inkjet can do that??)."

Here is the link to the article:http://www.southernsavers.com/2011/03/brother-laser-printer-for-50-shipped/ Perfect for printing all those money saving coupons!!!

Don't forget to use ShopatHome to get 7% cash back!!

Thanks: Jenny @ SouthernSavers!!! We LOVE Southern Savers!!!

2 comments:

Mommy likes to save said...

I ordered this YESTERDAY... My eraser came today... I'm about to put up a post...

Mommy likes to save said...

My printer arrived while I was out of town. I have it all hooked up and just want to let you all know that I LOVE IT!!!