March 14, 2011

Deal of the Day~Kroger

Want to know what I paid for this? ........$0!!! Everything in the picture I got for FREE today at Kroger!!

I had a $2 off Gillette body wash coupon and loaded a $1.00 off Kroger-ecoupon to my card to get it free.

I went to the Ronzoni website to print coupons good for $1.00 off 2 boxes of pasta. Ronzoni(.99) is part of the buy 10 get $5 off your order(makes it .49). I used 5 coupons to make all of the boxes FREE.. No I don't eat this much pasta, it is for my church's food bank!

The pedigree dog food can coupon I printed last week from Redplum.com link below.





My total Kroger shopping trip I spent $53.75, I saved $89.87(63%)!!! I also got a lot of things I didn't have coupons for, like YUMMY pineapple for $1.99 that I can't wait to grill!

There are LOTS of great deals this week. Just be sure to load your kroger e-coupons, your cellfire coupons and match up your regular coupons. Sites I like for coupon matchups are southernsavers.com and couponmom.com

Don't forget to sign up for email updates at http://www.mommylikestosave.com/. You can also print out lots of coupons directly from the links on my page.

I got a .10 off per gallon of gas with this shopping trip too.. I am going to use it at one of the shell stations that accepts the Kroger card and allows the .10 per gallon discount. I am going to use the $50 Shell card I got for $40 from Publix and my .10 discount to get a really good deal on Gas, basically 20% off my gas, plus an extra .10 off per gallon! Based on 3.40 gallon I will get it for 2.62 a gallon! (You can still get the Discounted Gas card at Publix until 3/16)
Happy Savings!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great deals! I have to go to Kroger later...i'll see if I can get some of these deals too!! I got my $50gas card (BP) for $40 at Publix AND had 50cents in fuel perks from Bi-Lo...so went to the BP station & saved $20 off my $81/worth of gas. I was pleased!! THe fuelperks keep adding up where the kroger only goes to 10cents... so I've been going to bi-lo a lot more lately!! In our huge "buses" its a must to save $$ on gas. -Lara

Mommy likes to save said...

Thanks Lara, I forgot all about the BP fuel perks!!