April 13, 2011

Freebies and Almost Free at Publix! (4/13-4/19)

Quaker instant Grits 12pk are Buy One Get One Free(B1G1F) this week making them $1.17 a box. Go to http://see.walmart.com/quaker/ and print a coupon good for $1.00 off 2 Quaker Breakfast items. This makes the Grits .67 a box!

I found a sweet deal on Kraft Shredded cheese with a touch of Philadelphia. Kraft Shredded cheese is on sale 3 for $5. There was a coupon blinkie with $1.00 off one kraft shredded cheese with a touch of Philadelphia coupon. I used 2 of these coupons and I had a publix printable coupon that was good for $1.50 off 2 Kraft Shredded Cheeses.(from a few weeks ago, I'm not sure if it is still available) With 2 Kraft coupons and my Publix Kraft coupon I got 2 bags of Kraft Cheese (with Philadelphia) for (.08) each!! I made .16 buying 2 bags of cheese! I love deals like this!!

You can STILL get Coppertone Sunscreen for $3.99 a bottle!! Use the $2 off coppertone coupon in the GREEN Publix Advantage Flyer and go to http://www.coppertone.com/ to print a $1.00 off Coppertone coupon (you can print 2)

I will be updating this list later with some other finds. Let me know if you find a great deal and comments are always welcome and are subject to review before posting to make sure they are appropriate in content.

Thanks!
Kim

UPDATES:
Lays Potato Chips are B1G1F ($2.00) Excludes Kettle Cooked, Baked, Light, and Natural
Use $1 off Lay’s potato chips Publix Yellow Advantage flyer (EXP 4/15) and
.55/1 Lay’s potato chips from Smartsource (SS) 3/13 Newspaper insert
to get Lays Chips for .45 a bag! If you don't have the .55 coupon, they are still only $1.00 a bag with the coupon from the Yellow Publix flyer.

PAM cooking spray is only .53 when you use the $1.00 off Coupon from the Publix Flyer ( I believe this is the YELLOW flyer)

And the .01 penny item today is a 3pk of Greenwise papertowels. Only .01 when you purchase $10.00 in groceries and have the COUPON from today's paper!!

No comments: