July 14, 2011

Surveys Pay Off!! My FREE Pandora Bracelet & Charm!!



A few weeks ago was sent a survey from Pandora. I am a member of the Pandora Club to receive special promotions, etc. The reward for completion of the survey, a FREE Pandora bracelet and Murano bead! I'll admit, I was very skeptical at first, but the email did come from the official website... so I filled out the quick survey. TODAY, my Beautiful Pandora bracelet with Murano bead came via UPS!!!
I think this is definitely the BEST freebie I have ever gotten!!

What is the best freebie you have ever gotten?

1 comment:

Jessica Schulte said...

I received mine today!! I like you thought it was a scam at first but filled it out and it paid off. mine is blue, size 8.5 wearing it right now :) I purchase pandora beads and bracelets all the time nice to get a free one :)