August 21, 2013

Book Review- Fixing my Eyes on Jesus: Daily Moments in His Word by Anne Graham Lotz


Fixing My Eyes on Jesus : Daily Moments in His Word by Anne Graham Lotz

First let me say that I am a big fan of Anne Graham Lotz (Billy Graham's Daughter). If you have never read any of her writings then I highly encourage you to start with this devotional.

The table of contents starts with each Day and the Topic of that day. I have not seen a daily devotion that actually has topics in a table of contents before.  You could easily search this devotion for a specific topic to read on as well as use it for the Daily Devotional that it is. Each day starts with a scripture verse flowed by a life application that points the reader back to Jesus.  I have read multiple books from Anne Graham Lotz and this is my first devotional I have read from her.  I love Anne's concise style of writing. She quotes scripture and then expounds on how we can live our life to reflect back to Jesus.
You can easily read this in just a few minutes a day. I love starting my day with this devotional.  I definitely recommend this book if you are looking for a powerful daily devotional

I received this e-book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: