March 2, 2011

Earth Fare Deals!

I am so tired of people telling me it cost to much to eat organically. Organic food has coupons just like non-organic food! 
I got some great deals at Earth Fare today!

1 Gallon Earth fare organic milk
16 oz. organic mashed potatoes
3lb bag of organic apples
16 oz bag of organic baby carrots
1 whole organic chicken
1 16oz bottle of organic water (needed it to get my $5 purchase)
Want to know what I paid, with tax?

$5.63!
Go HERE to sign up to get your deal! Register for Welcome Home and you will get the dinner for 4 coupon which is
your choice of organic whole chicken or vegetarian burgers
16oz baby carrots
16oz. mashed potatoes

you will also get a coupon for a free bag of apples with a $5 purchase for being a member. They email these deals out about once a week and I LOVE THEM!!

There is also a coupon booklet in the front of the store that they put out quarterly. Grab one. Inside are coupons that can be used at Earth Fare, Publix, Kroger or wherever you choose!

Happy Shopping!
Let me know if you get your deal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I printed my coupons for this earlier today! So excited to get all that free stuff!!! - Lara