March 2, 2011

New Upromise E-coupons for March!

It's the beginning of a new month, which means NEW eCoupons on Upromise!
Sign up for Upromise HERE

To view a complete list of eCoupons that are currently available:
* Log in to or sign up for a Upromise account
* Click on Coupons & Deals in the top navigation bar
* Click on grocery eCoupons under Featured Deals & Coupons
* Choose the coupons you would like to use
*  Don’t forget to Activate Your Coupons when you are done selecting them

I have used Upromise for YEARS and have accumulated over $600 towards my children's college just from selecting these coupons every month! You can also get credit for online shopping, dining, etc.

What about you , do you Upromise?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you do an article explaining how the Upromise works & also how the cellfire coupons work?
I don't have internet on my phone..so can I still use them??
- Lara